Trulieve announced that CEO Kim Rivers will be participating in various investor conferences in June, including the Craig-Hallum Institutional Investor Conference, Benzinga’s Cannabis Capital Conference, and Grizzle’s CannabisCon.
TALLAHASSEE, Fla., June 1, 2021 /PRNewswire/ – Trulieve Cannabis Corp. (CSE: TRUL) (OTCQX: TCNNF), a leading and top-performing cannabis company in the United States, today announced that CEO Kim Rivers will be participating in various investor conferences in June.
- The 18th Annual Craig-Hallum Institutional Investor Conference will be held on June 2, 2021. Ms. Rivers will be hosting investor one-on-one and group meetings.
- Ms. Rivers will be a keynote speaker at Benzinga’s Cannabis Capital Conference, Friday June 4, 2021 from 9:10-9:25 a.m. ET. The fireside chat will be hosted by Cheddar Reporter Chloe Aiello.
- Grizzle’s CannabisCon will feature Ms. Rivers on a panel discussion and will be live streamed on YouTube June 7, 2021 starting at 11:00 a.m. ET
|Symbol||Name||Last Price||Change||% Change|
- The Stifel 2021 Virtual Cross Sector Insight Conference is being held June 8-10, 2021. Ms Rivers will be hosting one-on-one and group meetings on June 8th.
- Management will present and host one-on-one and group meetings at Oppenheimer’s 21st Annual consumer Growth & E-Commerce Conference June 15, 2021
- Ms. Rivers will be participating in the Robin Hood Investors Conference on June 16, 2021. 100% of ticket sales for this event go directly to the fight against poverty.
For more information on upcoming Trulieve event participation, please visit https://investors.trulieve.com/events-presentations.
Trulieve is primarily a vertically integrated “seed-to-sale” company in the U.S. and is the first and largest fully licensed medical cannabis company in the State of Florida. Trulieve cultivates and produces all of its products in-house and distributes those products to Trulieve-branded stores (dispensaries) throughout the State of Florida, as well as directly to patients via home delivery. Trulieve also holds licenses to operate in California, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, Connecticut and West Virginia. Trulieve is listed on the Canadian Securities Exchange under the symbol TRUL and trades on the OTCQX market under the symbol TCNNF.
To learn more about Trulieve, visit www.Trulieve.com.
SOURCE Trulieve Cannabis Corp.
INVESTOR CONTACT: Lynn Ricci, Director, Investor Relations & Corporate Communications, 850-480-7955, IR@trulieve.com; Media Contact: InkHouse, 781-966-4100, firstname.lastname@example.org
Trulieve Announces Investor Conferences
About Cannin: Your Cannabis Stocks Resource
78% of Cannin’s fundamentals prove true within 30 days or less on 100+ recommendations over the past 2 years.
Cannin is your #1 trusted resource for cannabis stocks. Our global team of experts evaluates all emerging cannabis stock investing opportunities. We aggregate hundreds of hours of financial research and provide tips on the best cannabis stocks for 2021.
Use Cannin as your resource for:
Market analysts expect the marijuana and hemp industry will have an annual value exceeding $75 Billion in the next decade. Is it too late to invest in marijuana stocks? No! This is the perfect time to invest.
Are you looking to buy stock in hemp companies or marijuana companies for 2021? Interested in new penny hemp stock companies? Looking for the best Canadian cannabis stocks to invest in? Looking to leverage the power of algorithmic stock trading to beat the cannabis market? We can help.
Predict price movements of cannabis stocks several hours in advance with our proprietary algorithmic stock trading software.
- +25% Gains in 2020
- +49.8% Gains in 2019
- Backtested since 2012
We’re so confident you’ll love our algotrading cannabis stock signals, we’re willing to give you a one-month risk-free trial to see it for yourself.
Profit from the best cannabis stocks – we’ll show you how at cannin.com.