Supreme Cannabis Co. Inc.: Q2 ’19
Included in this report:
• Cannin Tools
• Market & Industry Update
• Fundamental Analysis (Supreme Cannabis Co. Inc.)
• Medical Research
• Cannabis Terminology
• Hemp Infographic
• Industry Terminology
About Supreme Cannabis Co. Inc.
Supreme places its focus on the cultivation and wholesale distribution of premium sun-grown medical cannabis and soon adult use cannabis in Ontario through its subsidiary ‘7acres’. The premium segment will have better margins and less competition from black market and low-cost producers. Using sunlight they will presumably reduce their production costs. Moreover, they want to avoid the expense of patient acquisition and retention, as well as, retail order fulfillment and logistics.
Search Cannabis and Hemp Stocks
- Little-known Cannabis Beverage Stock Surges 47% August 3, 2021
- True Leaf Completes Inaugural Cannabis Harvest — Stock Up 28% Today August 3, 2021
- Sundial to Announce Q2 Financial Results August 3, 2021
- Voyager Digital Acquires Leading Global Cryptocurrency Payment Processing Company, Coinify August 2, 2021
- Cannin’s Best Cannabis Stocks 2021: Reliq Health August 2, 2021
Cannabis Stock Watchlist
|Symbol||Last Price||% Change|
Search for Specific Hemp and Cannabis Stocks
From the Cannin Community
"Cannin sends specific instructions on how to make the trade. They continue to send profitable signals and I love their service. Thanks, Cannin!"