Organigram Holdings Inc.: Q2 ’19
Included in this report:
• Cannin Tools
• Market & Industry Update
• Fundamental Analysis (Organigram Holdings Inc.)
• Medical Research
• Cannabis Terminology
• Hemp Infographic
• Industry Terminology
About Organigram Holdings Inc.
Organigram focuses on the high quality (award-winning), high-efficiency (as much as 400 grams per sf)) production of medical cannabis in New Brunswick, Canada. They are currently building high production cannabis facilities for adult use cannabis, expected fall 2018. The company claims New Brunswick offers low-cost advantages in electric power (base rate of 5.2 kWh), real estate and taxes (e.g. compared to Ontario).
Search Cannabis and Hemp Stocks
- Rhode Island Senate Approves Recreational Marijuana
- Nextleaf Awarded US Patent, Engages CannDelta for Psychedelics License
- Maple Leaf Green World Inc. Secures a LOI to Purchase CBD Fusions LLC
- Medical Cannabis Market Growth Sturdy at 23.9% CAGR
- Canopy Growth Completes Acquisition of Supreme
- Governor Lamont Signs Bill Legalizing Adult-Use Cannabis in Connecticut
- AFC Gamma, Inc. Announces Launch of Common Stock Offering
Cannabis Stock Watchlist
|Symbol||Last Price||% Change|
Search for Specific Hemp and Cannabis Stocks
From the Cannin Community
"Cannin sends specific instructions on how to make the trade. They continue to send profitable signals and I love their service. Thanks, Cannin!"