Organigram Holdings Inc.: Q2 ’19
Included in this report:
• Cannin Tools
• Market & Industry Update
• Fundamental Analysis (Organigram Holdings Inc.)
• Medical Research
• Cannabis Terminology
• Hemp Infographic
• Industry Terminology
About Organigram Holdings Inc.
Organigram focuses on the high quality (award-winning), high-efficiency (as much as 400 grams per sf)) production of medical cannabis in New Brunswick, Canada. They are currently building high production cannabis facilities for adult use cannabis, expected fall 2018. The company claims New Brunswick offers low-cost advantages in electric power (base rate of 5.2 kWh), real estate and taxes (e.g. compared to Ontario).
Search for Specific Cannabis and Hemp Stocks
Cannabis Stock Watchlist
|Symbol||Last Price||% Change|
Search for Specific Hemp and Cannabis Stocks
From the Cannin Community
"Cannin sends specific instructions on how to make the trade. They continue to send profitable signals and I love their service. Thanks, Cannin!"
The Best Cannabis Stocks for 2020
- Should You Buy Lexaria Biosciences Stock?
- Are Aphria Shares Available at a Discount Now after Tilray Merger?
- 3 Best Cannabis Stocks for 2021
- Why are Psychedelics Vital to the Future of the Mental Health Industry?
- Harvest Health: This Cannabis Stock Could Gain 50% in 2021
- Better Plant Sciences: Why is this Hemp Stock Down 50%?
- Why are we Excited about the Upcoming HempFusion IPO?