Maricann Group Inc.: Q2 ’19
Included in this report:
• Cannin Tools
• Market & Industry Update
• Fundamental Analysis (Maricann Group Inc.)
• Medical Research
• Cannabis Terminology
• Hemp Infographic
• Industry Terminology
About Maricann Group Inc.
Maricann is a vertically integrated producer and distributor of medical marijuana to the Canadian market, planning to enter the Canadian adult use market when legalized (October 2018). The company has production facilities in Langton, Ontario, Canada. In addition to cultivation and distribution, it operates in cannabis oil extraction and accessories.
Last Updated 9/18/18
Search Cannabis and Hemp Stocks
- Can Hemp Become a Mainstream Component in the Automotive Industry?
- 4 Hot Hemp Stocks to Buy Now
- Is Microdosing Psychedelics Good for You?
- Trulieve: When to Buy or Sell this Cannabis Stock
- Cannin’s Top 5 Psychedelic Stocks for 2021
- How is Patagonia Creating a Domestic Supply Chain for Hemp Fiber?
- ScottsMiracle-Gro Announces Record Second Quarter Results
Cannabis Stock Watchlist
|Symbol||Last Price||% Change|
Search for Specific Hemp and Cannabis Stocks
From the Cannin Community
"Cannin sends specific instructions on how to make the trade. They continue to send profitable signals and I love their service. Thanks, Cannin!"