Hexo Corp.: Q2 ’19
Included in this report:
• Cannin Tools
• Market & Industry Update
• Fundamental Analysis (Hexo Corp.)
• Medical Research
• Cannabis Terminology
• Hemp Infographic
• Industry Terminology
About Hexo Corp.
Large-scale greenhouse production (lower cost than indoor production) of cannabis in Quebec, where they achieve lower costs from abundant renewable electricity at competitive rates (lower than Ontario), abundant water and skilled people. Additionally, they buy cannabis from global sources, and incorporate these into their brands. Its proximity to large populations in Montreal, Ontario and the rest of Quebec and Ontario is advantageous. Current planned expansions up to 100,000 kgs are fully funded. “We expect to allocate the majority of our capital now to distribution, downstream activities, intellectual property and branding.” They only work in countries where cannabis is federally legal.
Search Cannabis and Hemp Stocks
- Little-known Biotech Stock Up 149% July 31, 2021
- Why is Green Thumb Industries a Strong Buy? July 31, 2021
- Hemp Stock HMPQ Soars 123% July 31, 2021
- Cannin’s Top 3 Cannabis Stocks for July July 31, 2021
- Global Cannabidiol Market Size Expected to Reach $2.8 Billion by 2028 July 31, 2021
Cannabis Stock Watchlist
|Symbol||Last Price||% Change|
Search for Specific Hemp and Cannabis Stocks
From the Cannin Community
"Cannin sends specific instructions on how to make the trade. They continue to send profitable signals and I love their service. Thanks, Cannin!"