CannTrust Holdings Ltd.: Q1 ’19
Included in this report:
• Cannin Tools
• Market & Industry Update
• Fundamental Analysis (CannTrust Holdings Ltd.)
• Medical Research
• Cannabis Terminology
• Hemp Infographic
• Industry Terminology
About CannTrust Holdings Ltd.
One of the few North American cannabis companies reporting a profit, and roughly 8th in revenue generation, CannTrust is building a global cannabis cultivation company. They currently sell medical cannabis in Canada and are ramping up for the adult use market. Additionally, they ship cannabis to Australia and have a joint venture with Stenocare of Denmark with a large cultivation facility slated.
This venture aligns with their plan to increase their global presence.
Last Updated 9/18/18
Search Cannabis and Hemp Stocks
- Ketamine One Highlights Psychedelic Research, Announces New Clinical Trial
- Medical Marijuana, Inc. Names New CEO
- PAOG CBD Nutraceuticals Rollout On Track Targeting $5 Billon Market
- Organic Soft Drinks Market Trends Include CBD-Infusion, Zero Calorie, And Other Product Innovations
- Cresco Labs Launches Social Justice Campaign on 50th Anniversary of War on Drugs
- Four Cannabis Stocks for the Summer of 2021
- Cronos Group Announces Strategic Investment in PharmaCann, a Leading U.S. Cannabis Company
Cannabis Stock Watchlist
|Symbol||Last Price||% Change|
Search for Specific Hemp and Cannabis Stocks
From the Cannin Community
"Cannin sends specific instructions on how to make the trade. They continue to send profitable signals and I love their service. Thanks, Cannin!"