Aphria Inc.: Q2 ’19
Included in this report:
• Cannin Tools
• Market & Industry Update
• Fundamental Analysis (Aphria Inc.)
• Medical Research
• Cannabis Terminology
• Hemp Infographic
• Industry Terminology
About Aphria Inc.
Primary: Low-cost greenhouse production of high-quality medical cannabis in Canada. Ramping up for adult use market when legalized in Canada (October 2018), and planning significant exporting to global medical cannabis markets.
Secondary: support services including medical consultations, group therapies, and rehabilitation for veterans and first responders.
Last Updated 12/6/18
Search Cannabis and Hemp Stocks
- U.S. Medical Cannabis Market Projected to Hit $16 Billion by 2025
- Charlotte’s Web Reports Q1-2021 Results
- Trulieve Acquires Harvest in Largest US Cannabis Transaction
- Can Hemp Become a Mainstream Component in the Automotive Industry?
- 4 Hot Hemp Stocks to Buy Now
- Is Microdosing Psychedelics Good for You?
- Trulieve: When to Buy or Sell this Cannabis Stock
Cannabis Stock Watchlist
|Symbol||Last Price||% Change|
Search for Specific Hemp and Cannabis Stocks
From the Cannin Community
"Cannin sends specific instructions on how to make the trade. They continue to send profitable signals and I love their service. Thanks, Cannin!"