Aphria Inc.: Q2 ’19
Included in this report:
• Cannin Tools
• Market & Industry Update
• Fundamental Analysis (Aphria Inc.)
• Medical Research
• Cannabis Terminology
• Hemp Infographic
• Industry Terminology
About Aphria Inc.
Primary: Low-cost greenhouse production of high-quality medical cannabis in Canada. Ramping up for adult use market when legalized in Canada (October 2018), and planning significant exporting to global medical cannabis markets.
Secondary: support services including medical consultations, group therapies, and rehabilitation for veterans and first responders.
Last Updated 12/6/18
Search for Specific Cannabis and Hemp Stocks
Cannabis Stock Watchlist
|Symbol||Last Price||% Change|
Search for Specific Hemp and Cannabis Stocks
From the Cannin Community
"Cannin sends specific instructions on how to make the trade. They continue to send profitable signals and I love their service. Thanks, Cannin!"
The Best Cannabis Stocks for 2020
- Should You Buy Lexaria Biosciences Stock?
- Are Aphria Shares Available at a Discount Now after Tilray Merger?
- 3 Best Cannabis Stocks for 2021
- Why are Psychedelics Vital to the Future of the Mental Health Industry?
- Harvest Health: This Cannabis Stock Could Gain 50% in 2021
- Better Plant Sciences: Why is this Hemp Stock Down 50%?
- Why are we Excited about the Upcoming HempFusion IPO?