PotNetwork Holding, Inc. (OTC Pink: POTN), a publicly traded holding company for its subsidiaries, First Capital Venture Co., and Diamond CBD, Inc., reported on January 3 that the company far exceeded expectations in 2017.
The stock was up 21% midday today at $.214 on volume of 5 million shares.
Among 2017 accomplishments, the company has:
- increased revenue from $1.6 million in all of 2016, to an estimated $1.6 million in each of the October and November 2017 months.
- engaged a CPA firm in anticipation of becoming a fully reporting company
- retired 300 million common shares held by principal shareholders, reducing half the outstanding common shares
- strengthened company value, with shares rising from $.01 in January to $.10 in December
- completed the acquisition of PotNetwork.com rights
- brought on a Florida physician as CEO
- established an Advisory Board that includes physicians with CBD experience, and two FDA seasoned scientists to help in R&D of new products.
- launched Diamond CBD “LT Master Pain” CBD line with NFL star Lawrence Taylor
- launched a CBD product line with Tommy Chong: “Chong’s Choice CBD”
IN addition, PotNetwork was recognized in an article by Huffington Post as one of five “notable CBD revolution industry leaders.”
“To say that we are pleased with this past year’s achievements, is an understatement. Sales were wildly beyond expectations, proving the market knows good and needed products…” stated Richard Goulding, Chief Executive Officer, PotNetwork Holding, Inc.
Its subsidiary, Diamond CBD, focuses on research, development, and multi-national marketing of hemp extracts. It claims that its product line has among the most powerful natural CBD oils, tinctures, edibles, and vape liquids.