How To Choose The Best Cannabis Vape For You
Vaping is very common among people today, especially those who are trying to adopt a healthier lifestyle and reduce their cigarette consumption. However, many don’t know where to start if they want to buy a vaping device for themselves. Are you looking for a new vape or want to change your device? Here are a few details into the types of vapes to look for.
Vape Pod System Vapes
Pod vapes are one of the most preferred types of devices if you want to quit smoking. There are two kinds of pod vapes, a closed pod and an open pod. Closed pod designs come filled with vaping liquid and remove the messy aspects away. All you need to do is attach the pre-filled pod and enjoy your vape! Open pod vapes are just like closed pods; however, these are refillable with the option to add a flavour of your preference.
Benefits of Choosing a Closed Pod Vape:
- Easy to use: Closed pod systems are the easiest type to use and make a great choice for beginners. All you have to do is attach the Hibrid Co pod of your choice and discard it when emptied. You don’t have to bother about e-liquid and coils.
- Better battery: Because these devices typically don’t use much power, the battery life on them can last anywhere between 1-2 days per charge.
- Availability: Closed pod systems such as the alt. can be found in many places where cigarettes are sold therefore making it easy to access at all times of the day.
Benefits of Choosing an Open Pod Vape:
- Flavor customization: These let vapers control the flavour and THC levels of the liquid you want to add to the vaping device.
- Nicotine adaptability: The open pod vapes are a great way to gradually lower the levels of nicotine you add to your device if you wish to quit smoking altogether.
- Refillable: One of the biggest advantages of open pod systems is that you can refill it at your own convenience, making a good choice for experienced vapers.
Cannabis Vape Pens
A pen-style vape can give the same feel as a cigarette, including the smoke output. If you’re trying to transition into vape pens after smoking cigarettes, this is a good fit. Below is a list of benefits of Vape Pens:
- Cigarette-like build: Vape pens are small and handy to carry around, with the build of a slender cigarette. It makes a sound choice if you smoke and vape. The mouthpiece of a pen-style vape is also akin to that of a cigarette butt that is simpler to smoke.
- Vapor volume: Unlike regular vapes that produce a lot of vapor/smoke, these pen-style vapes generate the same amount of vapor as a cigarette. If you don’t prefer the overwhelming amount of vapor being produced, this is the right vape for you.
Bottom Line: How do I choose the best cannabis vape?
Ultimately, buying a new vape or switching an existing device is a personal purchase that needs to take into account your budget, preferences and experience level. We hope that you research your options well after understanding the types of vapes and pod systems explained above.
How To Choose The Best Cannabis Vape For You
About Cannin: Your Cannabis Stocks Resource
78% of Cannin’s fundamentals prove true within 30 days or less on 100+ recommendations over the past 2 years.
Cannin is your #1 trusted resource for cannabis stocks. Our global team of experts evaluates all emerging cannabis stock investing opportunities. In fact, we aggregate hundreds of hours of financial research and provide tips on the best cannabis stocks for 2021.
Use Cannin as your resource for:
Market analysts expect the marijuana and hemp industry will have an annual value exceeding $75 Billion in the next decade. Is it too late to invest in marijuana stocks? No! This is the perfect time to invest.
Are you looking to buy stock in hemp companies or marijuana companies for 2021? If so, are you interested in new penny hemp stock companies? Or, looking for the best Canadian cannabis stocks to invest in? Maybe, you’re looking to leverage the power of algorithmic stock trading to beat the cannabis market? We can help.
Predict price movements of cannabis stocks several hours in advance with our proprietary algorithmic stock trading software.
- +30% Gains in 2020
- +49.8% Gains in 2019
- Backtested since 2012
In fact, we’re so confident you’ll love our algotrading cannabis stock signals, we’re willing to give you a one week risk-free trial to see it for yourself.
Profit from the best cannabis stocks – we’ll show you how at cannin.com.