Cannabis & Hemp Stocks Investment Tools – Schedule Demo Now!

Hempco Stock and the Possible Acquisition Boom In Its Future

Hempco Stock and the Possible Acquisition Boom In Its FutureOn March 26th Aurora Cannabis Inc. (ACB) announced with Hempco Food and Fiber Inc. (HEMP) that Aurora made a purchase order for Hempco shares at a total of $4.3 million. This purchase by Aurora brought the total of Hempco common shares owned by Aurora to 21,117,352, or roughly 35% of the stock.

Aurora’s interest in Hempco stems from the fact that Hempco’s newest facility is being built only about 3 miles from an Aurora’s largest production site named Aurora Sky. Another important factor to consider is that Hempco’s facility would produce close to 50,000 pounds of hemp seed a month. This Hempco owned seed facility wouldn’t need to seek any other funding as Aurora put in $7.5 million towards the construction costs for the facility.

Although Hempco seems to be finding its way with the soon-to-be facility, their fame is already established in the hemp industry. They are famed as the hemp industry’s largest cultivator of hemp for industrial purposes and other derivative hemp products. This same hemp will also be utilized by Aurora for its cannabidiol (CBD).

The takeover of Hempco by Aurora is something that is more than inevitable, and is technically in process since Aurora has moved up to 35% ownership. On the 27th, the day after Aurora announced its newest order of Hempco shares, Hempco stock (HEMP) value increased by 20% in the first two hours of trading.

As of the 29th the stock value for Hempco decreased to lose the 20% gain with another 3% decrease for a total of -23%.

Hempco Stock and the Possible Acquisition Boom In Its Future

About Cannin: Your Cannabis Stocks Resource

Cannin is your #1 trusted resource for cannabis stocks. Our global team of experts evaluates all emerging cannabis stock investing opportunities. We aggregate hundreds of hours of financial research and provide tips on the best cannabis stocks for 2020. 

Use Cannin as your resource for:

Market analysts expect the marijuana and hemp industry will have an annual value exceeding $75 Billion in the next decade. Is it too late to invest in marijuana stocks? No! This is the perfect time to invest.

Are you looking to buy stock in hemp companies or marijuana companies for 2020? Interested in new penny hemp stock companies? Looking for the best Canadian cannabis stocks to invest in? Looking to leverage the power of algorithmic stock trading to beat the cannabis market? We can help.

Are you interested in cannabis stocks like Curaleaf, Trulieve, Aurora Cannabis, Charlotte’s Web, Canopy Growth, or Hemp Inc.?

Predict price movements of cannabis stocks several hours in advance with our proprietary algorithmic stock trading software.

  • +25% Gains in 2020
  • +49.8% Gains in 2019
  • Backtested since 2012

We’re so confident you’ll love our algotrading cannabis stock signals, we’re willing to give you a one-month risk-free trial to see it for yourself.

Profit from the best cannabis stocks – we’ll show you how at

Marijuana Stocks, Pot Stocks, Algorithmic Stock Trading, Hemp stocks