Seller currently has city licenses in hand and has applied for state licensing for Manufacturing Type 7 & Distribution Type 11. The building is located in a very desirable portion of Long Beach and has easy access to the freeway. The rent has been paid though November of this year which represents an even greater value!
- Manufacturing Type 7 & Distribution Type 11 licenses
- Rent paid through November 2019 !
- Lease: $1.90/sqft
- Space: 4500 sqft
- Power: 600 amps
- Non-operational–Needs interior build-out
- MEP plans have been submitted
- Type 7 – Manufacturer 2: Can conduct extractions using volatile solvents (ex: butane, hexane, pentane) or mechanical methods on the licensed premises provided that the extraction process is noted on the application form and the relevant information is provided to the Department pursuant to subsection (b) of Section 40128. Can conduct packaging and labeling of cannabis products on the licensed premises
- Type 11 – Distributor: Distributor licensees are responsible for transporting cannabis goods, arranging for testing of cannabis goods, and conducting quality assurance review of cannabis goods to ensure they comply with all the packaging and labeling requirements. Distributor transport licenses allow for the transport of cannabis goods between licensed cultivators, manufacturers, and distributors.
Asking Price: $1,100,000.00
Must sign an NDA/Waiver and have proof of financials before any other detailed information is released.
Green Life Business Group, Inc DRE CA LIC# 02061374
Drew Mathews, DRE CA LIC# 02091143
If you have any questions call Drew (619) 653-0483