Canopy Growth Corporation (NYSE: CGC) announced on August 22nd that the company has received amended health licenses that approve the company’s expansion. The licenses from Health Canada allow the company to double the cultivation space at their Smith Falls location and to add 223,000 sq. ft. of cultivation space to their majority-owned greenhouse in Mirabel, Quebec.
- Tilray Posts Revenue Increase of 110%
- Altria Completes $1.8B Investment In Cronos Group
- Leafly Names Former Amazon Prime Video International Vice President Tim Leslie as CEO
- Strong Buy: Aurora Cannabis Shares Receives Bump from Analyst Recommendation, Tumbles with Sector after FDA Chief Resigns
- VIDEO: Technical Analysis of iAnthus Capital Holdings – Should you Invest in this Multi-State Operator Now?
- Emerald Health and Namaste sign Letter of Intent for Online Cannabis Distribution and International Opportunities February 2, 2018
- Aurora Cannabis on an aggressive hunt to get bigger, raising millions as stock pushes higher. January 24, 2018
- Australia rescinds ban on exports of cannabis. MPX, MYMMF, Solaris and others to benefit. January 18, 2018
- Aurora Cannabis announces strong balance sheet and record sales. Cash exceeds $300 million. January 6, 2018
- Abattis confirms breakthrough CBD oil extraction technology. Expects it to revolutionize the industry. December 20, 2017
Recommended For You