Aurora Cannabis (TSX: ACB) (OTCQX: ACBFF), the Canadian medical cannabis producer building a million sq ft of production space, announced it is launching its own plant transporter system called Aurora Envoy, to increase plant transport success.
Aurora Envoy is designed to promote the health of plants during shipment. Its features include:
- Long-lasting internal power source
- Four light-emitting diodes
- White matte interior finish to maximize light reflection
- Breathable container design for air exchange
- Wide-mouth design to reduce condensation
- Child-proof and tamper-resistant design
The product is part of Aurora’s strategy to help patients grow medical cannabis at home.
The patent Aurora filed for in August that would grant it protection in 150 countries.
Aurora has a 55,000 sq ft facility in Alberta. It is building an 800,000 sq ft facility near Edmonton Airport, and a 40,000 sq ft facility outside of Montreal. It owns a 20% interest in Radient Technologies, an extraction company, and 50.1% in Hempco, a leading Canadian hemp supplier. It recently purchased BC Northern Lights, and Urban Cultivator, companies providing indoor cultivation products that help patients grow their own cannabis.
Source: Aurora Cannabis